Monday, December 06, 2010

It's Christmas Time Again

And I am loving it. I just read the nicest X-mas poem ever, by Dr. Seuss, of course, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and I got this joy in my heart, as if it were my heart that grew three sizes. I am looking at the most beautiful Christmas tree that I've ever had in my house, with twinkling blue lights and silver ornaments, and I have to say that I am looking forward to Christmas Eve, morning, and dinner. I am happy that I am here, with my little new-found family, with people that I can call friends, and with the promise of a good 2011 too!
I couldn't help myself and took a peak at my horoscope for next year, both as Pisces and as Dragon, and it all looks promising.
Happy Holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home