Thursday, November 06, 2008

Day dreaming

How can a word, or a touch, or a scent stir up so many emotions in one self? And because it's me we're talking about, of course I start day-dreaming the second it happens. My problem right now is that I have no one to share this with, and my horoscope in The Gazette said I should, maybe some of it might come true. It's funny, but the more I think about it, the more I want it. And the less I can get it out of my head. I always knew I'm easily influenced. This morning I was in a bad mood because I don't have a friend I can share this with. First of all, because everybody (including me) is too busy with their own lifes. And I understand, I really do, my own friends could say the same thing about me. Second of all, this thing in my head is not to be shared with anybody. That's the hardest part. I am like that, I want to share my loves, my misery, my hopes, my dreams. By sharing them, I re-live them somehow. And the joy (or the pain, in this case) doubles. So I guess it's a good thing that I don't have a friend to complain to, as the pain or the void I'm feeling would actually double.
I don't even know what perfume that is. I can find out. Then I can get obssessed about it, and go to the Bay, smell it over and over, take a sample home or something else childish like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home