Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another birthday for me!

And still having good friends around, and still feeling loved, and people calling in and leaving me messages for a good year to come, and then wishes of good health, and happiness, and of dreams to come true. I actually had a little birthday wish this year, when blowing my candle on my brownie at lunch with my friends. And it will come true. I will make it come true. I can't write about it right now, but I will definitely write about it when it'll come true.
And, to make my day just perfect, for the geek that I still am, tonight there's a total lunar eclipse than can be perfectly viewed here in North America. Now, what are the odds of me being on my birthday in the place where you can actually see the eclipse? Isn't this like a special birthday gift or something?
Not to mention the cutest little digital camera that I got as a present from my 3 girl friends at work, so now there's no excuse for not posting pictures anymore.
I do appreciate all the friends that I have and all the good vibes around me this day!
Thank you, guys, for making my day feel special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home