Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas time

Yep, Christmas time all over again. This time it's a little bit different. I tried hiding from it, keeping me apart from the fact that I am here alone, and trying very hard not to think about the year to come. I fear the worst, but I also have faith in a better 2008. It'll be the year that will change my life forever, but I am not ready for my resolutions yet. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to hope for. And I am careful now of what to hope for, for fear that it might actually come true.
It's Christmas time, a time of year to be with family and friends, to be surrounded by people that love you. And not a time when you just want to be left alone and not have to send Christmas cards or e-mails, or phone people. I just don't want to talk to anybody. I just want to be left alone. Like I am. And I want to forget that it's Christmas, but also I remind myself that, every single moment, because of the little Christmas tree I have, and because of all the little presents I put underneath it for myself. I try to hide it, but I like this time of the year, I like the snow, the music, the lights, the warmth, I like it all, but being alone. I will try to make the best of it though. Merry Christmas to you all, and have a Happy Holiday season!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Christmas was wonderful. Being surrounded by friends was the best gift of all. And going to my friends' houses was a blast as well. And the New Year's Eve, even though a dash too expensive, was fun. I am still young, still good looking, still young at heart, I still want to dance, to be hugged and loved, to be kissed and to be happy.
And for me, Christmas came a bit later this time around, with all the delayed gifts I just got: a wonderful Samsung P2, a portable mp3 and video player, then with the cutest little black dress I ever had, nice black high heels shoes, a good pair of boots, and a nice blue top.
Not to mention my successful party, where everybody had a great time, and I had a great time entertaining, and being with everybody, and welcoming them in my little apartment. I am truly blessed with such good friends.
Wherever life takes me, I need to have true friends, like I have here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home