Friday, July 13, 2007

My life - part 4

Why part 4? Cause I like the number. And I don't care what happened with part 1, 2 and 3. Now I am living part 4.
This is for ... you know who. And if you don't, then it's not for you.
I feel like I want to get closer to you, to be more of a part of your life. Your role-model life. I guess I want to be more than a regular friend to you, as you start to become more than that, too. We are alike in some ways. And in others, I'd just like to be more like you, I guess. As you can tell, I do much better expressing myself in writing that verbally, when I always use "like", "I don't know", "maybe", and other stupid useless crap. When I write, I have more time to think and to construct the phrase, to choose the better word, to say what I really mean, to pause when I need to, to pour ideas when they come flooding in. It's a big challenge for me writing my most precious thoughts in English. I try to put into words what I feel exactly, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Or it just doesn't sound right, because you can tell that someone else already said it better. How about keeping it simple? I guess that's what a foreign language does to you, it keeps things simple, basic. So all of this to say that yes, I would love to spend one morning with you, helping, more or less. I guess you're a good influence.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Part 1, I guess
When I was fifteen, I maintained a very long (years long) correspondence with a girl my age that I saw every single day. We were classmates, but we were not sitting next to one another, so our friendship had to find a way to develop elsewhere. So we turned to writing letters. Every day. For years. I lived to read those letters she wrote the night before. I couldn't wait to go back home so I can write all the stuff that I couldn't tell her during the day. It was, most likely, the fullest part of my life, lived at the greatest intensity. Not only have I lived those years, but I have re-lived every moment of it by writing about it. They're all still at home, all the letters she gave me. I least I have something palpable to remind me of those times. It's a treasured part of my life, it's the time I grew up the most as a person who feels and express herself, when I discovered that every single detail of my outer life has an imprint on my inner one. This went on for years. Every day, a secret exchange of letters, between two teenage girls who had no secret from one another. I guess I can say that I lived those years twice, once as myself, and a second time, as my friend, through her writing. My life has always been blessed with special people around me. I am used to living my life through another. Through a friend. I could write to you, I guess, a letter a day, but that's such an imposition. Although I really think you could be a great listener, well OK, reader. Unfortunately, we're not fifteen anymore, and our lives have lost, I presume, all the innocence and worriless-ness of the teenage years. We're now adults, and have to act as such. I wish I could be fifteen once again with you. Just this once. Please.

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Friday the 13th
Nothing bad happened this day. Au contraire ... So many good things, and so many blessings around me, I am lucky to be surrounded by so many good people.
Maybe Friday the 13th is a lucky day after all.

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

It has only been a day, and I can't stop thinking about it. I wish time would go by faster now, just a little bit, and give me a little extra time when I need it. Next week maybe. I am, as always, in a fantasy world. A new fantasy nowadays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home