Friday, February 09, 2007

Stargate Atlantis


Yes, this is my all time favourite TV series in the whole world! Stargate Atlantis! And I love each and every one of the characters, and I love how they grew up from one season to another, but I am really sad that Carson is leaving the show. Ok, so 3 seasons so far, I have watched every single episode in every one of them, except the latest one, the last of this season, and I have only one thing to say: it's perfect!
Let's talk about the characters. I really like col. John Sheppard, but this was to be expected, since he's the main character, the team leader, the good looking guy. But I also like Dr. Rodney McKay, maybe because he's sooooo smart, and sooo arogant about being smart. And I also like Dr. Carson Beckett, the cute Scottish actor with his very prominent accent. They're all so funny in their replies, it's just so much more than a sci-fi TV series with aliens and spaceships. I am not so sure about Ronon, I've never been much into musculous guys, but he's OK and even funny at times. Now the women. Dr. Elixabeth Weir and Teyla. I'm not really sure about tough Dr. Weir. The best episodes she made were those where she wasn't playing herself, like "The Long Good-Bye" and "The Real World". And Teyla is not my style either, with her meditations but also very good battle techniques? Who is this chick?
All this to tell you that I don't mind not having Dr. Weir as a regular on the next season, but I am really going to miss Carson. They killed him!
Enjoy the show!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Bambi said...

It's still my favorite TV series in the world. Season 3 is over now, and I can hardly wait for season 4. There was actually a competition to win a place as one of the characters in Stargate Atlantis, but it's only for American residents, darn! It would have been my greatest wish come true!
Still love the characters, still love McKay and Sheppard, and I feel like the series is getting better by the season. Hopefully the 4th season won't be disappointing.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Season 4 now airing, and it's not disappointing so far, but it's not excellent either. Dr. Elizabeth Weir is a requiring character, and maybe in the second half of the season things will start to heat up.
The best episode so far, in the whole series, still is "McKay and Mrs. Miller". They did another one with her sister, in season 4, pretty good too.
And I'm still trying to upload "McKay and Mrs. Miller" on my Samsung P2 portable video player. Good luck!

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

They stopped it after 5 seasons. I was very disappointed. Now what can I do? I am now watching Stargate Universe, although it's not as good as Atlantis. And I am watching re-runs of SG-1. And looking forward the the Stargate Atlantis movie. Or movies, if I'm lucky enough. And other SG-1 movies ... That would be so cool ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home