Saturday, December 09, 2006

Last Week

I decided to write about the most interesting things that happened last week. Except from the boring "going to work - coming home" everyday routine, I realized that not all people must like me. And that you don't have to be nice to everybody. And that not everybody is like me, open and ready to talk to my face about stuff that bothers them. And if someone is not willing to offer me their sincerity, I should not offer them mine.
And I found out I like the Christmas spirit, even if it means gift exchange, or just a small plastic Christmas tree with lights. Or maybe a little Christmas music from all over the world on my mp3 player every morning when I go to work. Yep, this helps starting my day on the right foot. And I realized giving is as much fun as receiving presents.
And I discovered "Sex and the City" TV series, and I guess I'll be addicted for life now. And I like those powerful women, especially Carrie who's a writer. I want my own column. This blog will be my own newspaper, and my weekly report on "most interesting stuff" is going to be my column. And later on, when I'll grow up, I'll even write my own book. You'll see!

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Bambi said...

Most interesting stuff this past week? Well, I oficially quit my first job here. Nothing to it.
And then the weather is soooo weird, just rain and above 0 temperatures for December? In Canada? What happened to the White Christmas? Who knows...
So, we're in the Christmas mood, buying presents, preparing for our friends coming to town, sending Christmas cards and Christmas gifts to Romania, stuff like that.
I watched another DVD of Stargate SG1, the second season, I guess, volume 3. Interesting - their first meeting with the Tok'ra.
Last night I babysat two wonderful children, so there's hope in this world too.
Next week is all about getting presents for myself! I can't hardly wait.

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Episode 2 of last week.
Be careful what you wish for, cause it just might come true.
There's something special about my wishes, they usually come true. So, I'd better be careful what I wish for, right?

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Story of the week
You get older so you should get wiser. Or at least better at having a argument.
My story this week is about a little girl who is torn apart in 2 different worlds, one in the adult-like life of Canada, and the other in the mother/daughter-like life back in Romania some 15 years ago or so. I travel between these two worlds, every once in a while. It's good for my inner peace. And I really wish someone would invent once and for all the teleportation, so I can actually travel between worlds whenever I want.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home