Monday, July 02, 2007

Canada Day

Kind of boring. It's all the same as last year, or the year before, nothing new and exciting, nothing to catch my attention, nothing interesting. Once you've seen it, you've seen it all. That's the truth. I guess Montreal, like every other city in the world, is nice as a tourist. If you live there, it loses the "aura" after some time. And certainly that time has passed for us. We've seen Canada Day before, the 24th of June - Quebec's national holiday, we've seen the Jazz Festival, the fireworks, the Mount Royal Park, and everything is the same as before. I guess it's time for a change. I am looking forward to my trip to Romania. Very much.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

And we'll be right here waiting for you, dear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home