Monday, September 24, 2007

James Blunt - 1976

Simona, you're getting older, your journey's been etched on your skin.
Simona, wished I had known that what seemed so strong has been and gone.
I would call you up every Saturday night, and we'd both stay out till the morning light, and we'd sang "Here We Go Again".
And though time goes by, I will always be in a club with you in 1973 singing "Here We Go Again".
Simona, wish I was sober, so I could see clearly now the rain has gone.
Simona, I guess it's over, my memory plays out to the same old song.
Great song, great voice, great guy. I had changed it to 1976, even though my name is not Simona.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Bambi said...

Great album, too, "All the Lost Souls". I wish he'd come to Montreal soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home