Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I feel like this is important

Therefore I should write about it for posterity. You never know, but in 35 years, when I'm old and happy (hopefully), I would want to remember this feeling of owning a condo for the very first time in my life. If it wasn't for the darn cold I have, I would probably be out there celebrating somehow, and not under 2 blankets in my old rented place with a cup of tea in my hands.
But yes, I can tell this is important. And it's big. And I didn't understand half the papers I had to sign at the notary today. And I didn't even have to go to the bank or anything, everything was done between the notary and the bank. Even better. I guess I truly have no idea of what's going on. But luckily I live in a country that "works". Out of inertia, I guess, but whatever, it works, right? That's all that matters.
So, here it is, big world out there, this little one has just become an owner. And she's moving in 2 days, and she will survive this cold and this week from hell, and come out of it stronger. As always.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Blogger Brad Wilson said...

I wish you well in your new condo. Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home