Friday, November 20, 2009

It's been a long time

Today I realized how long has it been since I haven't written anything here. Why? Probably because I don't want to share with the rest of the world what's going on in my life. Too embarrassed, perhaps. Even on the big world wide web, I am still afraid that people might not like me enough. Why? Why do I even care? I don't know, but I do.
I fear that people who might actually know me could come here and read my blog. Although, there wasn't even one comment here, ever.
So what's new in my life? Still working, thankfully, now a better (hopefully) job at the same company. Still going to school at night, just for the sake of it, or maybe just because I started something, and I am not a quitter. Still single, and more single than ever, because I want to be single just in case someone becomes available, even though he specifically told me that it'll never happen. But I'm like, "you never know, right?, never say never". Anyway.
I am moving into my own place in a couple of days and I am so looking forward to that, it's crazy. Dead tired from a week of hell at work and at school, and preparing for another one starting Monday.
I'm going to a party tomorrow night, the same close friends that are always up to a party, and now I am having a glass of champagne to get me into the mood for tomorrow. We're celebrating a good friend of ours, and she deserves the best.
Hopefully, it won't be another 5 months before I post something here. Maybe something else, more interesting, could happen, and I will HAVE to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home