Saturday, May 01, 2010

Going Back

They say you can never go back home, because they never forgave you for leaving in the first place.
What if you want to go back somewhere else? Does that count? Will friends forgive you?
Does going back mean giving up? I can't make this decision alone, as he can't make it alone either. We are in this together, no matter how hard and complicated things are. Life is hard. And complicated. It hasn't even been two months, and he's giving up. I am a selfish cold-hearted b**ch. I can never predict the future, my future in particular. I can never tell what will happen, I can't even phantom the events that are about to unfold in front of me, until it is too late. Einstein said that stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Maybe I am stupid. Not maybe, definitely. Something was yelling in my head last night "SHUT UP!!!" but I wouldn't listen. I thought this time would be different. Naive. I am about to lose everything.
And I have nowhere to go back to. I have burned all my bridges. Dust in the wind. All I am is dust in the wind, nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home